Here’s My Tip of the Week; Cancellations are difficult no matter what line of work that you may be in. We all experience them from time to time. It may be a meeting or it could be an appointment that generates revenue. Here’s my tip for how to handle cancellations:
1. Remain flexible. If you can rearrange and still schedule the appointment or meeting that day then by all means do.
2. If you are unable to re-book that day, then try to reschedule for a different day.
3. If the individual continues to cancel multiple times, then politely decline re-booking them.
4. Make the best out of the time the cancellation allows you. Complete an errand or finish a task that you’ve been meaning to address.
5. Don’t get frustrated, keep a positive attitude and focus on the fact that you have freed your schedule to allow for customers or appointments that may be more beneficial.