Are you an aging beauty looking to have amazing locks? Here’s my Tip of the Week:
– Avoid long straight blunt hair that may elongate your features, instead go for shorter styles that soften characteristics.
– Go for layers that create movement and texture.
– Longer side bangs and face framing pieces can add to a more youthful appearance.
– Add curl or use your natural curl to bring volume resulting in a fresh look.
– Select cuts that are no longer than the collar bone allowing for styling in a hip and trendy manner.
– Mix it up with accessories.
– Add highlights or baby-lights for dimension and pop.