Wondering how to take care of your beautiful white hair? Here’s my Tip of the Week:
– Make sure to use a professional product line that is sulfate free. I recommend Pure BioGen Complex which is terrific for all hair types and textures plus it’s packed with biotin, collagen, and B Vitamins.
– Include violet, blue, or silver shampoos as part of your hair care regimen. (Hack: This is a great item to mix with your regular professional wet line 2-3 times per week!)
– Always cover white hair and protect it from the sun by wearing hats and scarfs as well as using a SPF sun protectant.
– Limit your use of styling tools. Too much heat can contribute to making white hair appear yellowish in tone.
– If you source your water from a well, it’s a good idea to consider a water filter.