Looking to add length to your hair? Here’s my Tip of the Week:
– Keep the scalp clean by washing two to three times a week depending on the hair type.
– Always consult with a stylist to ensure have the proper cleansing regimen and routine.
– When shampooing, massage your scalp vigorously to stimulate blood and oxygen flow to hair follicles.
– Avoid shampoos with sulfates, which can leave hair brittle and cause breakage.
– Utilize tools with infrared technology when styling which is terrific for the scalp and can help to stimulate blood flow which contributes to a healthy scalp and healthy hair.