Here’s my Tip of the Week:
Want to create a unique style on vacation or, at a minimum, have everything you need to get by? Here’s my tip for the accessories that you will want to take a long.
• Styling gel is a should be placed in your suit case. It holds hair, combats frizz and assist the hair with maintaining shape.
• Hairspray is another must. Tip: Consider the climate and the hold you will need. The bonus is that most hairsprays now come in travel sizes.
• Bobby Pins are essential for almost anything from pulling back bangs for volleyball on the beach to updos.
• Barrettes and clips should be a staple. They have the unique versatility of going from day to night looks easily.
• For some, hair extensions should also be in consideration. My suggestion: mix in different colors to match your lock
• Hats are key. They protect the hair from the sun and the styles are endless.
Have a great summer!