Here’s my Tip of the Week for selecting the perfect hair colour for your complexion:
– The depth of the colour should be at least two shades darker or lighter than your skin.
– Determine if your skin tone is warm or cool. (Hint: Cool is typically fair complected with pink, blue & red undertones)
– For warm skin tones, consider golden, beautiful shades of mahogany or copper.
– For cool skin tones, try cool red browns, icy dark browns, and rich blacks.
– Always consult with your hairstylist for professional input prior to settling on a shade.