The holiday season can be so busy and often, like us, our clients are running from one event to the next. I like to recommend a few quick hairstyling tips for clients as I send them out on their merry ways. Here’s some of the suggestions that I make for quick styles in between events:
– The Braided Top Knot – (Hint: Have client pull hair into a ponytail, braid, and wrap the base of the ponytail with the braid. Finish by securing the look with bobby pins.)
– The Side Braid – For long hair lovelies, I recommend pulling the hair to one side for a little bit of sexy, and then loosely braiding. This can be a fun and sophisticated look!
– The Deep Side Part – Deeply side part your hair to the left or right of center and select some cute barrettes to accessorize with. (Hint: Works great with both long and short hair!)
– Try a fun headband to dress up any look.
– Enjoy looking amazing during this season!
Colour Your Life…XOXO, Gina