As we move into the new year, feeling rejuvenated after the busy holiday season can sometimes be challenging. Here’s some of my tips for rejuvenating:
1. Schedule time for a self- care ritual in the morning to start your day. (Think: exercise, meditation, reading, praying, saying affirmations, etc.)
2. Make time for lunch and meal breaks with friends or loved ones.
3. Take a technology break for at least 1-2 hours per day.
4. Surround yourself with other supportive and growing people.
5. Select a few small changes that will give you a boost. This could be repainting your workspace, buying a new pair of pajamas, or adding a new exercise to your daily workout. Get creative!
6. Be open to trying new experiences.