Here’s my Tip of the Week for those who suffer from thinning hair.
-Bobs are always terrific for thinning hair because they provide the illusion of thicker hair.
-Go with a blunter cut to create fullness.
-Stay away from longer, straighter, hair styles that may make the thinning hair more apparent.
– Utilize a style with a deeper part to hide thin areas on the scalp.
– Try a pixie cut to create a lot of texture and movement which is great for creating an impression of fullness.
– Preventing further damage by limiting use of hats, hair ties, and anything that pulls hard on the hair and scalp.
– Utilize infrared tools to prevent additional damage. (I recommend Tools by Gina that utilize smart infrared technology.)
– Eat a good diet that is rich in protein.
– Use styling products that allow you to move and place the hair where you need to cover thinning hair spots.
– Always make sure to dry the hair thoroughly to avoid it lying flat which can emphasize thinning.
– Use a good professional shampoo and conditioner. (I recommend BioGen Complex By Gina)