Here’s my Tip of the Week for layering:
- Make sure to get a competent style that understand your hair texture and what types of layers will work best.
- Discuss your various options: Long layers, short layers, choppy, edgy, etc.
- Make sure that you are selecting the right layers for your facial structure. Your stylist should be able to assist with this.
- Ask your stylist to show you the options for wearing your new look, ie: smooth, straight, loose and curly
- Allow yourself the appropriate amount of time to learn how to style your new layers. This may mean allowing a bit more time before work in the morning until you are use to the new style.
- Watch for my series on LAYERING that I am currently publishing now. This three article series focuses on various lengths and textures in detail.
- Happy Layering!