Here’s my Tip of the Week: The holiday season is just around the corner. It’s such a busy time that I always like to simplify my schedule by getting my appointment book filled in advance. Here’s some of my recommendations for filling up your books now:
– Create a cancellation list that can be used for those who have cancelled and those needing an appointment.
– Send a weekly email reminding clients to BOOK NOW before the holiday rush.
– Schedule follow up appointments as clients depart your salon.
– Visit the app store and download Gina’s Platform. This app has a 5 Star rating and is a free scheduling and business tool that will make your scheduling easy.
– Post on your social media platforms to let people know that you are now accepting holiday appointments. HINT: Remind them that the appointments are filling fast.