Love dry shampoo. Here’s Phenix Founder & Beauty Expert, Gina Rivera’s Tip of the Week for using it successfully:
– Many dry shampoos consist of alcohol which can be very drying. Be sure to use it in moderation in order to avoid dry scalp.
– Dry shampoo is terrific in a pinch and great for removing oil and adding body and volume to the hair quickly.
– Dry shampoo is not a cleanser so never substitute it for washing your hair with water and a professional wetline.
– Using dry shampoo too many days in a row without wet shampooing can clog your hair follicles so make sure to have a good cleansing schedule.
– Always consult with your salon professional when selecting a dry shampoo as the selection should be made based on your hair and scalp type for the best results.