The holidays are such an important time of year for businesses, especially in the busy beauty industry because we have extra opportunities to increase revenues. Here’s a few of my tips for keeping your business thriving financially and professionally during this festive season:
– Schedule Text Alerts & Appointment Reminders Early
– Have small give away gifts on hand for your clients to wish them a Happy Holiday. (Hint: I use to like sample products, but candy canes work great as well…it’s all about the thought!)
– Create a holiday gift package of a few items that you prepackage and have available to sell.
– Team up with other professionals and offer special packages that pair a variety of services.
– Take photos of special holiday looks that you create and post them on your social media account to drive sales.
– Make sure to schedule some time for fun!
Colour Your Life…XOXO, Gina