Here’s my Tip of the Week:
Looking for a place to make the home of your business? I recommend a suite. Here’s the items to consider:
– Is low overhead important to you? If yes, a suite is a terrific option for keeping the cost of operating low.
– Do you want to be responsible for managing others? If your answer is “no”, the suite is perfect for just one or two people.
– Do you like to use specific products? A suite allows you the freedom to select the products of your choice.
– Would you like to specialize? Perhaps you are only interested in cuts and styling but prefer not to use color. In a suite you can set your own menu of services.
– Do you have multiple commitments outside of work? A suite provides the situation where you can establish your own hours of operation.
– Does your environment set your mood and productivity level? A suite is a great platform for you to express yourself with your own décor.
So, if you haven’t already, check out a suite, I recommend that you do. It’s the sweetest way to own your own business!