Here’s My Tip of the Week: Learning how to focus your energy in the right areas is very important if you want to be successful. It’s one of the things that I had to learn early on in my career. It’s also one of the things that has lead me to where I am today. Here’s a few tips to keep in mind as you focus your energy;
• Be purposeful. Start by making a list of the items that you are focusing on.
• Review the list carefully and determine the items that have the ability to make a positive impact on your life vs. a negative impact.
• Next, seek out new things that will force you to stretch your abilities and grow your talents.
• Don’t be afraid to try new things once you find them. Remember, even if you stumble at first, failing can actually be a positive step in the learning process.
• Work hard on perfecting the new talents that you learn.
• Identify the items that you excel the most at and then work to enhance them.
• Be bold! Remember, tapping into new potential can be a game changer!