Here’s my special holiday Tip of the Week:
With Thanksgiving just a day away, it’s definitely a time to reflect and be thankful. Here’s a few of the things that I do to ensure I am focusing on being grateful:
1. At the evening dinner table have each person share one good thing that happened from their day.
2. Keep a small note pad and jot down good things that happen throughout the day.
3. Thank strangers for the little things. This could be something as simple as thanking the checker at the grocery store when you leave. You never know how much that may mean to someone.
4. Let your family know you appreciate them.
5. Thank God or your higher power for the blessings in your life.
6. Drop a card in the mail to someone who has had a positive effect on your life.
7. See the silver lining in things.
8. Remind yourself, there’s always others that may be struggling with items that are far more difficult than yours.
Happy Thanksgiving and Blessings to All of You!